Wonder if Tummy Tuck is necessary for you?
If you want to have an amazing-looking tummy and you wonder where to start, here are a few things to consider 🤔 Tummy Tuck is mandatory or needed if you have excess skin.
- You can tell if you stand up straight, and then lean over. If you have excess skin that hangs down, then you need a tummy tuck/ abdominoplasty.
- Tummy Tuck Will Improve Your Belly Button/ Umbilicus Shape
After pregnancy or after a large of amount of weight gain and loss, your belly button may appear to be horizontal, too round, or even have too much loose skin around your belly button.
A tummy tuck can make your belly button more shapely, and vertical, with no excess skin around your belly button.
- Fat Loss Will Not Change your Belly Button shape
Whether it’s liposuction or non surgical fat loss with SculpSure, Cool Sculpting, or other technology, your belly button shape will probably not improve.
- Neither liposuction nor SculpSure will change the belly button shape
- Exercise can not tighten loose skin and can not tighten your diastasis reti- the separation of your rectus abdominus muscles
Have questions or comments? Leave it down below!